This year, the career fair Stuzubi was not only a venue for exciting career opportunities from all areas of the company, it also offered start-ups the opportunity to present their innovative ideas for the first time. A pitch is an inseparable part of the startup’s daily routine. Within a few minutes, it has to present itself in such a way that the viewer, investor or partner is convinced by the visionary power of its idea. Not an easy task!
Within the framework of the Stuzubi , in my function as board member of the start-up network SUN, I selected five companies in close cooperation with the career fair, which had the opportunity to present themselves not only to the visitors, but also to a top-class jury from practice.
The experts on the pitch jury included:
- Prof. Dr. Torsten Ambs, Chancellor (mAHS, media Academy – Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences)
- Dr. Bernd Geier, Managing Director (Marenas Consulting)
- Eva Hoffmann, Head of Event Marketing (Academic Work)
- Heidrun Ansorge, Head of the Munich Office (German Railway Temporary Employment)
- Palina Koval, HR marketing (IKEA)
Founders are always looking for an idea that didn’t exist in this form. They look at everyday problems and try to solve them creatively. This is also the mission of the participating startups:
- Passcreator: A startup that has developed a visionary solution for tickets, tickets and more. With Passcreator, users can use an app to manage all their tickets and vouchers.
- AHA! Films: AHA! With its Study Shaker, Films has developed a matching system for trainees which presents possible positions on video basis.
- Combyne: The company Combyne wants to make clothing dynamic-safe. You presented yourself to the jury with a visionary idea and a strong team.
- weview: weview brings eCommerce and moving image together, a concept that has already been well received by some of the big players on the market.
In the end, Combyne convinced the jury. With their innovative idea they have the potential to create something big. With the award, a mentoring from One Week Experience and a PR concept from Stuzubi, the company is now ready to take off.