FROM THE IDEA TO INNOVATION
IMPROVE THE CULTURE OF INNOVATION IN YOUR COMPANY WITH OUR WORKSHOPS
In order to survive in a digital future, companies need to rethink their thinking. A culture of innovation does not only include flexible and open-minded management, but also sensitization of employees. But in everyday working life it is often difficult to look beyond one’s own horizons and open up to new options and possibilities.
To support you in this, we offer innovation workshops. With an external perspective and many years of experience as a service provider in various companies, we work with you to determine your performance potential and develop an innovation strategy for your business model.
The workshops identify trends that are relevant to you and your industry, create future scenarios and examine their impact on your working environment. In the end, the participants should feel like moving themselves in an innovative world and taking new, disruptive paths.
Our seminars and workshops are based on the following 5 phases:
- Awareness raising: Insight into the possibilities of the future, current trends and opportunities through new and improved processes and technologies.
- Basics: Theoretical basics of innovation management and introduction to its different methods and models.
- Identification: Going into the future means identifying problems. With the help of innovation profiling, participants will be able to search for current problems in their daily work or business model.
- Traces of change: Ideas emerge from the problems. These are subjected to the innovation stress test and the Idea Evaluation and refined.
- Integration: The next steps will be worked out together and roadmaps for change will be drawn up.
Would you like to prepare your company for the world of tomorrow? Feel free to contact us and we will talk about your goals!